

This is the result of having my mother-in-law in town and a free Sunday afternoon. Phoebe's playroom is right across the hall from her nursery. Last spring we painted it a light lavender, but I never really felt that it was complete. This past weekend we put up these fun curtains and then added some flower wallpaper decals. It was so much fun! We randomly hung the small decals all around the top of the room so the room would look complete. The big flowers were a $@#*& to hang up because they were all in one piece. If any of you ever want to embark on this adventure, I would love to come and assist you! It is way fun! Tons of thanks to Linda, my arts and crafts muse! Since Phoebe supervised the entire process, I am quite certain she is pleased with the result!







3 comments:
So cute! What is the white piece of furniture in the last picture?
I love the rainbow curtains! I would like those in my room too.
love the blog and love the playroom! what a cute idea! where did you get the decals?
Post a Comment