Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Dentist

I know it seems a bit early to go to the dentist, but everything I have read says children should go by their first birthday. Well, Phoebe is now 13 months, and I am just doing what the "experts" tell me to do. We went to the cutest place; it's called Pediatric Dental Town. The entire office looks like Mayberry with a pet shop, a toy store (that's where Phoebe's checkup was), a library, etc. It was just too cute! I don't think I ever went to a dentist like that when I was a kid. Sadly, Shawn and I were THOSE parents taking pictures of the first trip to the dentist. I am sure I snickered at THOSE parents before I became one. Oh well.



Dr. Hansen was wonderful, but Phoebe had NO idea what was going on. She did not enjoy this part too much. She did like the sticker she got on the way out, though.




No comments: