I am sitting at a distance from the PGA sign. It was designed in the grass with golf balls. I had already done a number to the "P" earlier, so Mommy made me stay away.

Here we are before Daddy's final round standing near the putting green at the Twin Warriors Golf Club. The Sandia Mountains are behind us.

Mommy and I are just taking a stroll through the square in downtown Santa Fe. Here I am showing off my new skills as a walker! I have now joined an elite group.

We are having some fun out by the pool at the resort. Here I am showing Mommy how big I am. This is one of my many tricks.

The baby pool had a fountain that I just loved.

It was such a great trip. Nana and I got to be good buddies on this trip. She and I hung out so Mommy and Papa could go follow Daddy on the golf course. Daddy did so great! He finished tied for 29th out of 300+ players. I am so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment