Saturday, August 22, 2009

Independent and loving it!

Last night we went to California Pizza Kitchen at the Forum. I had the Hummus appetizer and a fruit plate. Yummy! Afterwards, Mommy and Daddy let me roam around since it was such a pretty evening. I would have gotten into all sorts of trouble if they weren't there to stop me...

Here I am pointing to an airplane that was making so much noise in the sky.
I let Mommy hold my hand for just a minute...


Ooooh... Sushi. I wonder what that tastes like. Maybe we'll come here next weekend.


I got nervous to step onto these bricks. They look different than the other smoothe sidewalks I am used to. I thought I was pretty special walking on the "fancy" sidewalk.


It wasn't long before I started rubbing my eyes. All this independence is exhausting!




1 comment:

Anita Pope said...

She is adorable Megan! Such a cutie!!!