Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July 2010

We went to the club again this year for the annual 4th of July celebration! The festivities began at 6 pm with hot dogs, burgers, b-b-q, watermelon, and any other type of picnic food you can think of. I danced, jumped rope, hula hooped, and danced some more. Once it got dark enough, it was time for the big show. Last year Mommy and Daddy took me home before the fireworks started, but this year I got to stay. I was so brave... not one whimper (even though Mommy and Daddy had a full proof exit strategy in place). It was such an amazing site!

Here I am with Papa...

with Daddy...

and with Mommy!
All the way home in the car I kept looking for the "booms." That is what I call them now. We got home, took a quick bath, and I was off to bed with my glow bracelets securely on my wrists and ankles. Such a fun night!

No comments: