Thursday, September 30, 2010

Potpourri

I love walking around in Mommy's shoes.

This shot completely violates my privacy, but I get it. I'm going through a really exciting time right now- potty training! It's super cool- I get to wear these really cool pink diapers that have princesses all over them; I can even pull them up and down all by myself- although, I tend to have trouble getting them up over my bottom. Mommy obviously took this shot during my daily constitutional.

The teachers at my school love to play with my hair. Mommy often picks me up with a different do than when I first arrived.


If I see a plug, I'll unplug it. If I see a top, I'll take it off. If I see a knob, I'll turn in. Just so darn curious about everything.


Who says I have to wait until Halloween to wear my costume? I try it on every day when I get home from school. This cowgirl costume was worn by my Aunt Holly when she was about my age. Grandma saved it all these years just in case!


No comments: