Phoebe really wanted to help me clean the deck furniture the other day. She had her own bucket and rag. She loves to help... actually, she loves to do anything that I am doing.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats Megan on a BABY BOY!!!! I am so excited for you all!! LOVED Phoebe's reaction on video. I have a feeling that will surface at a rehearsal dinner one day :) XOXO Polly
Thanks for visiting our blog. This site is an attempt to capture all the great events that are happening as our sweet Phoebe continues to blossom into an amazing little person. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. We are simply enjoying the journey that God has mapped out for us!
1 comment:
Congrats Megan on a BABY BOY!!!! I am so excited for you all!! LOVED Phoebe's reaction on video. I have a feeling that will surface at a rehearsal dinner one day :)
XOXO Polly
Post a Comment