Friday, November 11, 2011

Blogworthy by megan

Sometimes I wish our younger selves could see us now.

This morning as I was feeding Jack on the sofa, I hear Shawn and Phoebe having an interesting conversation in the half bath. He was showing her how to apply her Tinker Bell lip gloss.

"Phoebe, make sure you get the top lip and the bottom lip."

"Daddy, let me do it! I can do it myself."

"I know, but you are not putting it on your lips. Look, it's all over your face. Here, let's start over. Put a small amount on the top and bottom. Now smush your lips together like this."

I couldn't see this exchange, but I heard it. It was just too precious not to share. I'm sure Shawn's younger self never expected he would be giving lessons on the precision of lip gloss application. Sigh.

No comments: