Here she is in all her innocence. This is her last night as zero-year-old. Our little girl will be one tomorrow! Where on earth has the time gone? I know all you mommies out there feel the same way. Before Phoebe came into our lives, I guess I never really understood the bond between a mother and a child. Well... I get it now. I can't explain it, but I get it. We are blessed beyond our wildest dreams. Sleep tight, Angel! Sunday, May 3, 2009
11 months, 30 days, and 21 hours...
Here she is in all her innocence. This is her last night as zero-year-old. Our little girl will be one tomorrow! Where on earth has the time gone? I know all you mommies out there feel the same way. Before Phoebe came into our lives, I guess I never really understood the bond between a mother and a child. Well... I get it now. I can't explain it, but I get it. We are blessed beyond our wildest dreams. Sleep tight, Angel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Awww...Sweet Phoebe. I hope you have a Happy Birthday.
I can't believe it has been a year already.
Post a Comment