
Everyone was really hoping I would attack my "smash cake," but I just decided to draw some pretty pictures in the icing. I tasted it, but I wasnt' too interested in getting messy. Sorry to disappoint!

The cake... my favorite inchworm of all time!

Jacob and Owen helped me blow out my candle!

All these people singing to me and staring at me made me a bit nervous!

We tried to get a picture with all the babies. I think we are missing a few, and some required some maternal support during the shot (which is totally understandable). From left to right: Cousin Jacob holding Graham Keeter, Cousin Owen, Graham Cawthon, Robert Hunter (with maternal support), Luca Zavitz (with maternal support), ME, and Julia McArthur. What a fun bunch!

Here I am in the pool at my party! I am waiting for the others to join me!
1 comment:
Looks like fun - sorry that we missed it!
Post a Comment