Over the weekend I caught some kind of a bug. I started throwing up on Sunday and didn't really stop until about 4 a.m. Monday morning. Mommy stayed home from school with me on Monday so that I could get better. I still wasn't 100%, but I was able to keep down the little bit of food I had eaten in the morning. Around 11:00, Mommy decided to treat me to a haircut. I was getting a bit "shaggy." We went to the cutest place called Halfpint Haircuts. I got to pick out a movie and watch it while I got my hair cut. I am now sporting a shoulder-length bob. Ponytails are out, but now Mommy can resurrect all my old bows.

3 1/2 hour nap. I'm still not eating very much, and I am very clingy to Mommy, but I am certainly on the mend.








No comments:
Post a Comment