Shawn brought Phoebe down to the hospital so she could meet her little brother. I will NEVER forget the look on her face when she saw him-- it was so filled with wonder and amazement. I can't even describe it, but I wish I somehow could have captured it.
She couldn't get close enough to him.
Essentially she told me to get out of the bed so she could hold him. She couldn't wait to get her little hands on him. She wanted to see every inch of him, inspecting all along the way and asking questions that one would need a medical degree to answer.
Finally, back at home. She feeds him every chance she can.Funny story:
"Mommy, why can only mommies and daddies walk with Jack? I want to pick him up and walk with him."
"Well, Phoebe, can you show me for the next 10 minutes how you walk around and take care of your babies? If you do a good job with your babies, then I'll think about it."
"Okay!" Phoebe proceeded to go get her favorite baby, Maribelle. She did pretty well, and I was starting to get really nervous. I knew my proposal was a bit risky when I made it. But, alas, Phineas and Ferb came to my rescue! She heard the theme song, Maribelle hit the floor, and I was officially off the hook. My point was made, and now she understands why she can't walk around carrying Jack! That was a close one.








No comments:
Post a Comment