Monday, October 3, 2011

Jack Thomas Koch- September 27, 2011

He came really fast! The short version: Tuesday, September 27- I had been contracting all day at school, but the contractions were really far apart so I carried on. My final scheduled doctor's appointment was that same day at 4:00. By the time I made it to the doctor, my contractions were much closer together and I had already begun to dilate. Doc told me that he wanted me to report to the hospital no later than 7:00 that evening. Shawn rushed Phoebe to Nana and Papa's house, and we were headed southbound to Northside. We checked in... yada, yada, yada... Jack was born at 9:35 that same night.




Shawn, teary-eyed, with his son.



Not the most opportune time to be photographed, but what the heck.

Jack in all his glory once he was all cleaned up.


My big boy weighing in at 8 lbs. 6 oz.




No comments: