Mommy's friend Bonnie made this dress for me, and she did the smocking all by herself. I wore this dress to church on Sunday; I thought I looked pretty special. Mommy loves things that are smocked and/or monogrammed. She would smock and/or monogram my diapers if she could. She did promise me, though, that my prom dress doesn't have to be smocked! Whew!Monday, October 20, 2008
Mommy and her smocking!
Mommy's friend Bonnie made this dress for me, and she did the smocking all by herself. I wore this dress to church on Sunday; I thought I looked pretty special. Mommy loves things that are smocked and/or monogrammed. She would smock and/or monogram my diapers if she could. She did promise me, though, that my prom dress doesn't have to be smocked! Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Look at her cute smile! I love the dress!!
Post a Comment