As you can see I was not too thrilled about going to school this morning. This is me just after Mommy told me we were getting in the car to go to school.
While my morning didn't look very promising, I ended up having a better day than yesterday. I actually stayed the entire day. Miss Merna called Mommy around 3:00 to say that I did great and could be picked up any time. Since I stayed the whole day, I got to eat lunch (chicken, rice, and green beans) with the other kids, and I got to take a nap with the other kids, too! They let me bring Pig for nap time, but absolutely NO pacifiers are allowed! So... I took a nap without it! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of how I am adjusting so quickly. I think I'm gonna like this place afterall.







No comments:
Post a Comment