Thursday, August 19, 2010

Montessori School- Day 4

No picture today! Sorry. I actually went to school late today because I had my doctor's appointment with the plastic surgeon at 9:30. But, if Mommy would have taken a picture of me at noon when she dropped me off it would have been very similar to the others. The drop offs always seem to be tough for me. However, I did stay throughout lunch and naptime. Mommy came to get me at 4:00. Each day is a bit better.

News regarding the plastic surgeon... Mommy and Daddy scheduled surgery for me on October 20. For those that don't know, I have to have some atypical cells removed from my inner thigh. It started off as a raised mole that Mommy wanted removed and has turned into something much bigger. I have already had a few procedures, but they haven't been able to get all of the cells out to where I have "clean margins." But I digress...

School was good today, and after tomorrow I will have completed my first full week of school!

No comments: